Pink Limo- A Pink Ride

You may be asking yourself who in their right mind would want to ride in a pink limo? Here I thought only Barbie rode in a pink limousine. But, 140 second-graders got to ride in a hot-pink limousine from Sweet & Sassy- a cutting-edge children’s salon. I wonder where I can find a hot pink limousine in Ontario? Even a pink hummer limousine (Also known as the ‘Chick Truck’) like the one you can hire from Midlands Limos Ltd (midlandslimos.com) in the UK would do the job.

After all my son graduates in a few months from grade eight and I know he would love to ride in a pink limo. Ok…..most likely, not! ( I can hear him now. No way Mom!) You have to admit that the pink hummer limousine does look nice inside though. It looks like Pink Limos have invaded the world of limos. So, what do you think?

pink hummer limo

With regards to the second graders riding in a pink Limousine, the full story can be read at Second-graders tickled pink by ride.

7 Responses to “Pink Limo- A Pink Ride”

• Sy says:

I would get it black to start with. But if you are a Barbie wannabe, I am sure Ken will love to be seen in this! I mean, what is not to like if you are a bloke?

• Bob Johnon says:

No way pink for me, I’d be painting this puppy black real fast.

• DeeDee Peterman says:

My daughter is going to be 13 in June and she is interested in renting a Pink Limo and being a Princess for the day. Could you please send me some information (prices and ideas) for a 13th birthday.

• DeeDee you need to contact Sweet & Sassy Salon.

• Insane Limos says:

We’ve got a brand new Pink H2 Hummer limousine in Tampa. You should come check it out and tell us how you like it!

• DANIELLA says:

I WANT A LIMO PINK AND CREAM EVERY WHERE WITH DISCO LIGHTS AND THAT IN IT LIGHTS ON THE WINDOW A SILVER FLOORING

• krystal says:

How and where can i find limo services that offers the colour pink?.
    Im located in toronto and getting married next year August.
    Is there anyone who can help- me find my limo?.